Thursday, October 2, 2008

Only Two More Days!

Have you been to www.jenx67.com?? I sure hope you have. If you haven't, Jen is doing something wonderful for me. For every comment on her 'Go Mitch Go' blog she will donate $1 toward my fund raising. She'll donate up to $250.00! So far she only has 70 comments. I need more!!!! PLEASE stop by before Saturday is over and comment.

Under the picture of Mitchell with his face paint is a link that says 'click here' in green.

That will take you to the 'Go Mitch Go' post.

Read it all, and have your Kleenex handy. Jen is an amazing writer.

After the poem, scroll to the bottom of the comments and click on 'Post a Comment'. It's in green.

Type in your comment in the square, enter the word verification, click anonymous, and click 'Publish Your Comment'.

That's it! You've just donated a dollar to my fund raising! If you would like to donate more you can visit my fund raising page.

I appreciate it!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Just wanted to let you know, I stopped by and signed in on JenX's site to help suport you in all that you are doing!!! Good Luck and keep up the great work!!!

Allison said...

Found your site through Coming Up For Air. JenX67 got one more comment from me. I am also passing the word on my blog and emailing my friends. Good luck and God Bless.

Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

I need to count our comments. I think they're spread between two posts!