Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm so honored!

I have received an award! I feel like I've arrived in the world of all things blogger.

My new friend AVT has tagged me to complete a Kreativ Blogger. AVT coach is a new blogging friend who has stepped in to partner with Jenx67 to help me raise some money for my fund raising. I have been amazed by her generosity to a person she's never even met! Her post on Tuesday talked about Mitchell's favorite book.

Well, back to business!



The rules for the Kreativ Blogger include:

* Mention the blog that gave it to you and comment on their blog to let them know you have posted your award.

* Share 6 values that are important to you and 6 things you do not support. Grant the prize to 6 people.


So, here goes.

Six things I value.

1. My God and my church. I've attended 35 years!



This beautiful picture was savagely and ruthlessly stolen, without permission I might add, from my friend Kristie.

2. My husband Shawn.



3. My precious Presidential daughters. McKinley, Kennedy, and Reagan.





4. My home.



Photo taken by my precious Kennedy...who apparently was playing basketball when I asked her to do this. And yes, that's supposed to be a 'C' growing in the ivy. I'm behind in my yard work.

5. The beauty God has made around me.

rocky mountains Pictures, Images and Photos

6. Good food!




Six thing I do not value.

1. Unfairness

2. Selfishness

3. Domestic or Child abuse

4. Ridicule

5. Hate

6. Fear

Okay, that was harder then I thought!

Now, to tag 6 people.

1. Kristie-because she's the one who started me on this blogging adventure.

2. Beth-because she posts more then anyone else I know!

3. Renee-because she's a new friend, a fellow Go Mitch Go runner, and she has an injury and needs to be sitting a lot!

4. Jen-because she is such a generous person. I'd love to see what she does and doesn't value.

5. Robin-because she's one of my cousins that I rarely get to spend time with. I'd love to learn more about her.

6. Chad-because I haven't seen him since our one date way too many years ago to think and I'd love to know more about where his life is now.

Whew! That was a lot harder then I thought it would be! But fun. I can't wait to see what my friends and family post. Thanks AVTcoach!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Cool! Do I really post so much? Hmmmm...perhaps I need to get a life? I'll do your Meme tho! How fun!

Wendy said...

This was a great post! Love the pic of your husband, does he know about it?:) So glad to meet you through this amazing blog community and I'll be visiting often. Happy training!!

Kristie said...

When I saw that picture of the church I thought, "Wow, I took a picture for my photography class that looks just like that .. how cool!" then scrolled down and read your comment. :)

I'll have to think about it. I don't think I can post what I do and do not value without offending people. :)

Renee said...

Thank you for tagging me!! I do feel SO honored! :D I finally got around to doing my Kreativ Blogger post...it was fun!