Friday, April 4, 2008

Here it goes....

Well, here it is...my first blog. What to say...Four score and seven years ago...no, that was used somewhere else.

I graduated top of my class from Harvard and have started this blog to share my knowledge. No, that's not it either.

When I started my own multi-million dollar company I was constantly asked to share my tips so here they are...nope.

I am a 30 something mom of three girls and wife to an amazing husband. I am blessed to be able to stay home with my crazy girls and get lost in mountains of laundry and take home papers from school.

That sounds better.

I try to not lose my mind everyday as I over commit myself and try to keep up with schedules for five different people.

So, there it is...me in a nutshell. Wait, does that mean I'm nutty?

No comments: