Monday, April 7, 2008

Have you seen the gas prices?!?!

I can't do it! I can't fill up my car! I've been putting $20 in every time it's gets low. I don't think that I've filled it completely up since it went over $2.50 a gallon. Yesterday I made the mistake of looking at the pumps while my sweet husband was filling it for me. $86.40!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was it, I've started walking. We live 5 blocks from school, why not walk? I not only walked the girls to school but Reagan and I walked from school to the dentist and then home. It was great! Of course, it was a pretty day, I don't see this happening in a downpour. Of course, I can't walk to the store, or to the co-op, or piano, or voice, or soccer...but we will be doing a lot of walking to and from school! Our town doesn't have consistent sidewalks so if you see me walking on the street be careful. I've never been able to walk a straight line.

No comments: