Tuesday, April 5, 2011

How My Blog Got Its Name

I knew my day was going to be full.  On my agenda on my phone the days events took up a full screen.  I have a big phone.  (Oh!  I haven't blogged about my new phone!  I will tomorrow:) 

It started with meeting the builder representative at the newest model we'll be staging soon.  We wanted to meet the community manager because she has some pretty specific ideas (ahem), but she couldn't be there.  Instead we took pictures and apologized to painters and carpenters.  Then we headed to a local furniture store to start picking things.  When my boss is on a mission she walks three times her normal pace.  I added the shopping to my calorie burning for the day because I thought it was only right.

I got to come home for an hour and a half that I spent working on a new website I'm in charge of and e-mailing my mentor group for an upcoming marathon.

And not doing laundry.  Shhhh....don't tell.

Too soon I was headed to drinks with my boss and a prospective client.  Three waters.  Our bill for the three of us was $3.24 for the chips and salsa.  Talk about a good deal on a work meeting!

Too soon I had to leave that to pick up Reagan for gymnastics.  As soon as I dropped her off I had to run back to school to get her sisters from musical practice.  Then back to make a stop at Hobby Lobby for 6th grade science project supplies.  Then the race to gymnastics to get Reagan in time.  By the time I got home I'd driven 30 miles, on the same street!  Such is the life of a mom though. 

In case you were wondering, that's not good for gas mileage on an '03 Expedition.

After racing through our chores we grabbed whatever we could find for dinner and spend the rest of the night bonding with the furniture in the den.  

My couch had missed me:c) 

No comments: