Thursday, August 19, 2010

8 years

Well, actually 8 1/2 years.

Since what?

Since I had a job.

I drove a school bus for a local school system for 7 years (3 different times) before I 'retired'. When Reagan came along Shawn and I decided it was time for me to quit. McKinley was in half day Kindergarten and a friend took her to school in the morning and I picked her up at 10:30. When she started first grade I wouldn't have been able to take her or pick her up. I was basically a stay-at-home mom that worked about 2 hours a day...it was just the 2 wrong hours.

So now my babies are entering 9th, 6th, and 3rd.

It's time I re-enter the work force.

Speaking of Kindergarten...the girls all had the same teacher. I heart her. As she would say, I get her humor. Basically she's hilarious and I laugh at everything she says. Because of a little favor she asked of me, I am now her assistant at her new job. Somehow I knew my hatred of rolling and love of cutting in while painting would help me out in life.

So what do you think I do?

*We move stuff a lot
*We give suggestions
*We make a lot of presentations
*We're on stage a lot
*We beautify
*We de-clutter
*We teach
*We shop

Sounds like a great job, doesn't it?

We worked together yesterday and my car looked like this. Any guesses??

2 comments:

sportzmom said...

Are you staging houses?

thelifeofaParish said...

you are a decorator!!!!