Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Why I Dogpile

I don't Google.

I hate Google.

It's boring.

It's cold.

And it didn't have a parental control setting as soon as other sites.

So what do I use??

I Dogpile baby.

It has cute graphics.

It searches all search engines and narrows down the best choices for you.

It has suggestions on the side that usually help me narrow down exactly what I'm looking for.

And see the search filter:moderate. Yep, I can set it for None, Moderate, or Heavy. I love that.

It was not on heavy when I did a search for Camp Buttman in Merkel, Texas. The results frightened me.

Dogpile also has graphics to go along with the holidays. If there's no holiday it will just have a cute cartoon. They celebrate Talk Like a Pirate Day and Take Your Dog to Work Day. I don't think anyone else does that.

But this made me fall even deeper in love. This has been on almost everyday since the earthquake hit.So please, go Dogpile.

You'll be glad you did!

2 comments:

Cozyflier said...

That's very nice, but old habits die hard! I still google!

Unknown said...

okay you have convinced me...off to checkout dogpile...which is a cute name as well...