Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Just a Jumble...

Going on in my head-

-it's been three days since we got back from vacation and everyone has unpacked except me.

-school starts tomorrow...I'm happy and sad.

-two half birthday parties, 24 extra children, within two days, is coming up.

-my 13 year old just bought size 9 shoes...I wear a 7 1/2, something is very very wrong here.

-I wrote 8 blogs to post while I was out of town so no one would realized I was gone and rob my house.

-now I can't get inspired.

-I do have 1100 pictures from vacation. You've been warned.

-I need to find something to cook for dinner.

-I am not hungry thanks to lunch at one of my favorite places.

-I'll stop now so you don't fall asleep or never come back.

4 comments:

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

What a fun blog! Yummy recipes to! Have a wonderful school year!

Hugs!
Maryjane

miruspeg said...

I will always keep coming back Steph!
Big hugs
Peggy xxxx

Cozyflier said...

Well, school starts Monday for us! I've been under the weather and am so far behind in blogging and everything else, don't worry!

Maybe some day we will all get back to normal, whatever that is :)

jean said...

We got back from vacation on Thursday at midnight. We were in MT (yellowstone), so not too far from you (we actually flew through Denver), but I don't have NEAR the pictures you have - can't take too many when you're driving! I went to work on Friday, but even now (Monday) my suitcase isn't unpacked. Sounds like you have a lot going on, so I'm sure this is the least of your worries at the moment. you can unpack when the girls go back to school and the birthday parties are over. :-)