Friday, March 13, 2009

Can You Take A Hint?


Why am I showing you a picture of my dishwasher?? Because of all the Tupperware...it's a sign...a hint...a clue...a tip.

Okay, I'll give.

You know, I probably should have let everyone know, quite a while ago, that Shawn is indeed employed again. He interviewed at a hospital where he worked for many years after leaving the Army. He loved it there but got what seemed like a much better offer. Several years down the road we are so glad to be back there! He was hired in January but didn't start until February 3rd. They called in the middle of January and told him they'd reviewed him and already given him a raise! Woo-Hoo! What could be better?

He loves his boss, loves the other employees, and comes home happy. I'm thrilled.

So, back to the dishwasher. Now that he's not in sales anymore he's once again taking leftovers to work.

Our refrigerator is not overflowing.

Food is not going to waste.

And I might actually be losing weight. Someone has to eat the leftovers if he won't!!

But there is one downside...I have to cook every night to keep up! I do love to cook, but everyone deserves a night off!

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. He is once again a government employee and has some good job assurance, we're insured again, and I don't have to worry about him being around here under foot messing with my schedule:c)

6 comments:

Kelly said...

glad to hear that he is back to work! As far as the cooking...if you have any ideas please pass them my way..I love to cook but I'm in a rut and have no idea what to cook!!!!

vgsmom said...

Yea! Always glad to hear good job news.

Loren said...

Congrats on the job!

Cozyflier said...

Yea! Happy to hear he's employed again, although I knew he was!.

Robin said...

Yes most importantly, he's not under foot.

Anonymous said...

Alright family. Way to go!