Monday, March 1, 2010

It's The Little Things

I don't like chocolate.

Have we ever discussed that before?

Growing up with a dad who was a health food nut I ate carob. I never got around to trying chocolate until high school. And when I did, I didn't like it.

Well, I don't like straight chocolate. A Hershey's bar? Forget it. The smell makes me nauseous. A Kit Kat where the chocolate is a complement, not the whole shabang, that's more for me. But my favorite? Twix. We'll have to discuss my adoration of caramel at another time. When we go trick or treating the girls know that if a Twix enters their basket, it very soon be entering my mouth.

When I came home from a girlfriend craft night Thursday I found this waiting for me.
That's from my sweet little Reagan. She accomplished something at piano and as her reward got two pieces of candy. And because she is such a sweet little girl, she chose a Twix for me.

How lucky am I??

4 comments:

Robin said...

That's so sweet.

Cozyflier said...

She's a good kid!

Kelly said...

Very!!!! (very lucky)

jean said...

How nice of her to share her chocolate with you! She must love you very much, b/c not all females would do the same. :-) I think you've explained my liking of chocolate to a "T" - I like it depending on what it's covering. Why didn't I think of that before?! Thanks for enlightening me! :-)