Thursday, March 4, 2010

I did it again!

I signed the papers tonight.

I wrote the check.

I committed myself again.

I am scared.

I am worried.

But......

I have no regrets.

I'm doing it again. I'm running another half marathon for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and Team in Training. But most importantly, for my friends who lost their 10 year old son to leukemia. And actually for everyone who has battled a blood cancer or has had someone in their family battle it. Every 4 minutes someone is diagnosed, and every 10 minutes someone loses their battle.

I'm warning you now... I will be fundraising and writing about needing money. Please don't leave me if you don't want to read it! I promise it won't all be about that every post! But because of them last time I was extremely blessed by some readers and fellow bloggers who did donate. I'm forever grateful.

Join me on my journey. I wrote some meaningful and funny stuff last time under the categories running, half marathon, and fundraising. I plan to do the same with this time in my life. And this time I have a cohort. Visit her blog and see how she's doing. She might even blame me for talking her into this!!

So, here I go again. I have goals and plans but I know this time that it's not about me. Knowing that from the beginning changes everything.

1 comment:

sportzmom said...

You are crazy! Where do we go to support your fundraising efforts?