Friday, March 12, 2010

Another Reason I Think Facebook Should Be Sainted

I think we all know by now how much I love Facebook. It has reconnected me with old friends and family. But what it has also done is introduce me to family that I haven't met. Like Amy. Mutual family members led me to her and I'm so glad it happened! When I found out she also blogged, I was giddy. You can learn a lot about a person on Facebook, but on a blog there's a lot more. Can I just say, she amazes me. She and her family run an orphanage in Africa. Her daily life is so vastly different from mine that I read in complete awe.

Recently in reading I found out she's coming to the states on a fundraising trip. To Texas!! I typed a comment so fast that I had to re-type it three times because I kept messing up. I get to meet her soon! Shawn completely understands my desire and has told me I can drive anywhere to meet her. I love that man! I'm just waiting for her to get her schedule and let me know when and where.

Until then I'm on the edge of my seat in anticipation.

And yes, I do think Facebook should be sainted!




No comments: