- Changed the oil in his car
- Fixed a clogged sewer line that was backing water up into our den
- Found the problem with a shorted out phone line and gotten our phones working again
- Taken our family out to lunch
- Got out of the bleachers and hugged Kennedy during a time out to congratulate her for the first ever basket in a basketball game...the last game of the season.
There are no words to describe how much I love being married to a man who can fix just about everything.
I told my girls today they won't be allowed to get married until their husband-to-be has passed a basic repair test given to them by their future father-in-law.
Shawn won my mom over by installing a motion sensor light by her front door. The fact that he fixed the hole in the ceiling where his knee went through just sealed the deal:o)