Monday, April 21, 2008

Summer Loving

Summer loving had me a blast. Summer loving happened so fast.

Sing it with me!


Spring has arrived in our backyard! Summer is just around the corner.



Ignore that orange extension cord. It was rolled up and put away shortly after the picture was taken. And by rolled up and put away I mean piled right inside the door of the poolhouse so Shawn will trip over it and put it away. I can't do that 'daisy chain' thing that he can!
We are blessed to have a cement pond in our backyard. It will be 55 this year. We spend the whole summer poolside in our beautiful backyard.


There's never a dull moment. We've seen days when there were 45 people in it!


But today...

For some reason no one came over to swim. Weird.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? Your friends don't like to take a dip in algae infested water? Come on...they must not be true friends then.

((wink))

Robin said...

EWWWW! Time to get that thing cleaned up!

Glad you found my blog and I found yours!

Kristie said...

You remember how you said you used to get up on summer mornings and sit on the porch of your {current} house waiting for them to get up so you could come over and swim?? Well, if you see me and the kids on your porch this summer .... I'm just saying.