Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Round #2

The snow finally hit after midnight this morning. No ice first this time which is always nice. How sad is that? When I woke up it was still coming down fast and huge. And absolutely beautiful. This snow was different, drier. I know that sounds weird. But it was drier than last weeks. Just as beautiful though. My favorite branch was impressive once again. Look at that thing! So supportive:c) Isn't it pretty? I was yearning for a macro lens. It hurt me not to have one. I was very happy to stay inside and be warm and cozy all day. But since the weather forecasters were pretty sure it was our last big snow we had to spend at least one day out in it. After all, we had three new sleds to use!

1 comment:

Cozyflier said...

Beautiful, Yes. But you can keep it!