Thursday, May 14, 2009

What I've Eaten Today

*2 plain cake donuts
*Venti Caramel Frappucino Light
*Half a ham and cheese sandwich on my Molasses Oat Bread
*1 single servings size bag of Fritos
*1 pink Laffy Taffy
*1 large Sonic diet dr pepper with cherry
*1 small sweet cream with Heath bar Marble Slab ice cream goodness

Anyone on their way over for an intervention? I wouldn't be surprised.

And, um....

Shawn's bringing pizza home.

And, um....

After the piano recital tonight we will probably go out for ice cream.

It's tradition.

And I'm certainly not one to mess with tradition.

4 comments:

Cozyflier said...

ENJOY!!!!!!!!! I'm not going to intervene! I ate like 6 of those sinfully good biscuits at Red Lobster today at lunch with my soup and salad!

Robin said...

I'm not doing much better today. Had leftover soccer party pizza and cake for lunch. And we'll be going out for ice cream tonight too after the boys' band concert. Happy eating!

miruspeg said...

I've been a good girl today...EXCEPT for 3 left over Easter Eggs I found in the bottom of the fridge!!

Hugs
Peggy

Loren said...

Stop it, you're making me hungry. :)