Thursday, November 27, 2008

7 years

My baby is 7 today. Yea, yea, there's a holiday also but let's focus on the fact that my baby is 7 today. 7. How is that possible? Wasn't she just born? Where have the years gone? I was asking this of my mother-in-law today and she told me to wait until my baby turned 30. Yikes!

In honor of her 7th here are 7 things I love about Reagan.

1. She is an amazing soccer player and holds her own on an all boys team.
2. She is an awesome little sister to her big ones. She is more compassionate then the rest of us.
3. She doesn't look like me. She doesn't look like Shawn. She doesn't look like her sisters. She looks like her Gogo (grandmother) and her Juju (aunt) did when they were little. She's beautiful.
4. She's adventurous and will try anything once. 5. She is using her God given talents to bring Him glory.


6. She found her future husband at age 2 and they told us they planned to get married when they were older. She picked a wonderful boy! I'd love to have him as a son-in-law someday.
Even though I couldn't get a serious picture of the boy. We'll work on that. Wedding pictures need a certain level of calmness to them.

7. She completes our family. She wasn't my first. She wasn't the baby we tried over a year for. She's our little surprise. The baby my doctor said wouldn't happen unless he intervened. God put her in the right place at the right time. And I'm so glad He chose us.


I love you Reagan Teal!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

Oh, that last line - made me very teary.

miruspeg said...

You sure do have a beautiful little girl.
Seven is a lovely age.
Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos and stories.
Hugs
Peggy

Crazed Mom's Man said...

I'm so glad that you do this blogging! It's worth every moment you spend on it!