Sunday, April 12, 2009

Neighbors

We have been blessed with amazing neighbors! Some still live on our block that did when I was growing up across the street. That's what happens when you live on the same block for 23 1/2 years.

Luckily when we go out of town during the summer there are some neighbors that take care of our pool, and now our dog.

I've always wondered what happens when we're gone. I've heard they have parties. I've found a swimsuit that should have been worn home...and new pool toys from time to time. Since they usually entertain I have started hearing things from mutual friends.

Yesterday this found it's way to my inbox.That would be our white dog, Jackie 'O'. Our white dog who is litter box trained and never leaves the house...when we're in charge of her.

Looks like she had fun!

2 comments:

Cozyflier said...

Too funny!! Guess she played in the mud! Jackie-O looks cute, WET but cute!

Donetta said...

I bet I can guess who did that! haha!