Friday, July 25, 2008

Yes, I'm being lazy.

Since I'm at my in-laws and their internet isn't as fast as mine I can't upload pictures. So sad, I know. But I can surf Photobucket! So instead of trying for hours to upload personal photos, I'm blessing you with a blog that I wrote for my myspace page. I was tagged by someone else who had done the same thing. I in turn tagged 10 people and had so much fun reading all about them. I learned things I'd never known about people I've known most of my life.

So, here it is. I hope I don't scare anyone off!

10 things you never knew and probably don't really want to know about me:

1. My right arm is two inches shorter then my left and I could never signal a touchdown in a football game because I can't raise it very high. It's all because of a 'Freak Rodeo Accident'.




2. I cannot touch a drain, anywhere! Bathtub, sink, shower...can't do it!




3. I can touch my nose with my tongue.





4. I went skydiving and my parachute didn't open.




5. I have an odd fascination with all things presidential.

Photobucket

6. When I first was married I could only make rice and macaroni and cheese.




7. I hate seafood. If it swims I won't eat it!



8. I can tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue.

There wasn't a good picture for this one. As soon as I get to the bottom of my Sonic Diet Dr Pepper with cherry and easy ice to see if there's a cherry, I'll see what I can do.
***Update***
I've since had three, okay four, more of those drinks and not a single one has had a cherry in it!
9. I can quote almost every line from Captain Ron and The Princess Bride.





10. I hate baths! They disgust me! My girls were all showering by age 2.


There you go, a little slice of Stefunk. Weird, isn't it?
*****I guess I should tell you the truth. I tried for two days to write this blog but because of the slow internet I just couldn't make it happen. So right now I'm traveling down the interstate using Shawn's laptop and his air card. I really like this thing!!*****

4 comments:

Robin said...

I remember you making me mac & cheese many years ago! You would have still been in high school when I stayed with you for a few days before I started college. I'm surprised I even remember that - it was 19 or 20 years ago! I guess your cooking skills have improved since then!

Kristie said...

OK, the similarities just keep coming --- Princess Bride is one of my all-time favorite movies! In fact, just today Kellen asked me "what was that movie where the guy fought the big rats?" and I said, "You mean the ROUS's? I don't think they exist ... OOOOF!!" :)

Anonymous said...

I hate bath, also. Sitting in your own dirty water. Just ick-o. Is your arm really shorter and did your parachute really not open. I should write an entry like this. Yes, let's go g-saling!! I can pick u up sat. at 8???? or some sat you're free.

Brianna said...

Cute post. :)

Thanks for stopping by Kristin McClane's blog to read about my book and get a little bit of inspiration to head back out to run!