Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Well This Is Interesting

Just when I thought adding a captcha to make a comment on my blog would keep me from getting trash...I get this.


BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
Why American men should boycott American women

http://boycottamericanwomen.blogspot.com/

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal

half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to
have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with
American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!


I didn't click on the link. But I did delete the comment.

Don't even get me started on some American men. Most of which I dated before I found my wonderful husband:c)

Please visit my virtual friend Nicki's blog to read what she said to this man. She said what I wish I had!!

5 comments:

Nicki said...

Swing by my site!! I left a blog entry for him...the little asshole that he is! He posted this all over the place. I didn't click the site either and I marked it as spam.

Cozyflier said...

Oh my! The nerve!!!! Should have given it to him Steph.

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

got it too! Im not American but I think its so ridiculous really! Deleted the comment, I would have loved to leave a comment myself too but no email or any way to contact him, stupidity really

Amy DM said...

I got this comment as well. I think it's the height of rudeness that he comments on our sites but won't let us return the favor.

And the nerve to post it on MY site. He obviously didn't even read about me or he would know I didn't fit that description. Ok....so I'm fat but I don't want to be. Rude!

jewelrybyrebecca said...

That jerk got my blog today. URG!!!
If you google that URL all of our blogs come up on the list. FRUSTRATING!!!