Monday, May 3, 2010

Hi Ya'll!

I'm sitting somewhere in the Dallas in a hotel room getting to know my cousin Amy. Oh, and two of her sisters. And three other cousins will be joining us tonight. I am in family reunion heaven. I'm running on four and a half hours of sleep but could care less.

Because I don't have time to type, we have dinner plans soon and we're swapping stories, here are my Facebook statuses to catch you up.

*I thought I was in Texas...but with 11 Spanish radio stations and no country I'm beginning to think I took a wrong turn.

*Sitting in a parking lot in Irving, Texas...plucking my eyebrows...

*Crawling into bed at 5 am after a 6 hour gabfest with two cousins I met for the first time today. After a few hours of sleep we'll be starting again.

*I'm lost somewhere in the Dallas area looking for Sam Moon. Send help and jewelry please.

*Found it! It was worth the hunt. Now, where's my hotel?

*More cousins headed our way. Let's the festivities begin! Who needs sleep?

So plan on lots of fun posts coming your way about all the fun times I'm having!

*****Updated*****

Because of this blessed Facebook I am sitting somewhere in Dallas having dinner with 7 cousins. 5 of which I never knew I had:c)

2 comments:

sportzmom said...

Have a GREAT time!

Margaret Glyn said...

I am eager to hear all about that trip!