Saturday, September 12, 2009

Just trying something here...

I have accomplished NOTHING tonight. Call it a lazy Friday night. Well, I did make a delicious dinner of Ham and Split Pea Soup with Spaetzle Dumplings.

Shawn was at work and McKinley is spending the night with a friend, so Kennedy and Reagan and I had plenty with the 12 servings between the three of us.

I personally did my part.

Anyway, I have stumbled upon some great blogs while surfing the night away. I'll share those in a later post. But I have to try this tip that I found to make pictures bigger without using Flickr or Photobucket.

And it looks like it worked! Now, who knows if I'll keep up with it. I do tend to post picture heavy posts and this takes a lot of stinking time.

We.

Shall.

See........

2 comments:

vgsmom said...

Looks good. I like the style without the boxiness (is that a word?) Color is good too.

Margaret Glyn said...

It is lovely--with beautiful pictures. I am proud that you can do all of that!